Chartered Surveyor | Kendal
Closing Date: 6 November 2020
Interview Date: 18 November 2020
H&H Land and Estates is part of the H&H Group and is one of the leading Chartered Surveyors, Land Agents and Valuers in the North of England and Southern Scotland.
We are looking to appoint a qualified Chartered Surveyor to join our busy and expanding South Lakes team based in Kendal.
The successful applicant will be a qualified member of RICS or CAAV registered, a RICS Registered Valuer preferably with 2 years post-qualified experience gained whilst carrying out valuations, rural surveying and land and property management for a diverse range of clients.
You will be required to undertake a wide variety of tasks within the scope of a land agent’s role, including:
- The provision of valuation reports
- Compensation advice and general professional advice such as wayleave negotiations
- Basic Payment Scheme and farm business management applications
- The acquisition, disposal and leasing of agricultural, commercial and residential property
- Estate management including landlord and tenant negotiations
- Advice on planning, diversification schemes, development and strategic planning
- Residential lettings and management
As a successful candidate you should be personable, professional and a good team player who is able to build confident and lasting client relationships. You should have an up to date understanding of the current issues within the rural and general practice sectors and an analytical, methodical and organised approach to your work.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right individual to broaden their experience in a diverse setting and to develop a career with a profitable and growing company in an exciting business sector.
For more details please go to the careers section on our website at www.hhgroupplc.co.uk
For a more detailed job description please click here
To apply for the above position please complete the online application form or alternatively send your application, including your CV via post to Mrs M Jefferson, Group Personnel Manager at H&H Group plc, Borderway, Rosehill, Carlisle CA1 2RS on 01228 406334 or email her direct