Apprentice Administrative Assistant
Closing Date: 25 June 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Harrison & Hetherington has a long tradition of developing staff and promoting from within. An excellent opportunity to develop a career with the UK’s leading livestock marketing business is available to the right candidate.
We are looking to an Apprentice Administrative Assistant to join our busy administrative team based at the St Boswells auction mart.
The role will include:
- production of documentation in relation to livestock sales.
- liaising with other members of the livestock teams to ensure the smooth running of sales
- attending off-site sales and providing administrative and clerical duties as required.
- accepting, recording and banking monies received daily on behalf of the farmstock business
- assisting with the movement of livestock between pens and rings during sales
- undertaking the designated Apprenticeship programme
The successful candidate will be computer literate, have the ability to communicate at all levels, be comfortable speaking to customers and have a confident approach to the role. It would be an advantage to have an interest in the agricultural sector.
For a more detailed job description please click here
To apply for the above position please complete the online application form or alternatively send your application, including your CV via post to Margaret Irving, Group Personnel Manager at H&H Group plc, Borderway, Rosehill, Carlisle CA1 2RS on 01228 406334 or email her direct