Apprentice Administrative Assistant
Closing Date: 30 July 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed
H&H Land & Estates is part of the H&H Group and operates one of the region’s premier residential estate agencies.
We are looking for an Apprentice Administrative Assistant to join our busy team delivering excellent service in a fast-paced role.
The successful applicant will:
- Be computer literate and familiar with all Microsoft applications
- Have good communication and organisational skills
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Be keen to progress and develop in specialist skills within the workplace
- Be willing to undertake structured training as part of the apprenticeship programme
- Be flexible, self-motivated and have an interest in the property sector
You will be working in a front-line position at our Carlisle office. The role will involve a range of responsibilities including the following:
- providing the first line of contact for H&H Land & Estates by answering telephone calls and receiving visitors to the premises.
- Dealing with the incoming and outgoing post.
- undertaking confidential client related administrative duties as required, including the production of accurate correspondence and documentation, photocopying etc.
For a more detailed job description please click here
To apply for the above position please complete the online application form or alternatively send your application, including your CV via post to Margaret Irving, Group Personnel Manager at H&H Group plc, Borderway, Rosehill, Carlisle CA1 2RS on 01228 406334 or email her direct